Residents with excessive waste material and who already have a 240L Residual Waste Bin can apply for an additional Residual Waste Bin in sizes ranging from 80L-240L. Wollongong City Council also provides additional Recycling and Organics Bins.
- Additional Recycling 240 Litre
- Additional Organics 240 Litre
- Additional Residual Waste 80 Litre
- Additional Residual Waste 120 Litre
- Additional Residual Waste 240 Litre
- Additional Full Service (80L, 120L or 240L Residual Waste, 240L Recycling and 240L Organics)
Only property owners can request or cancel additional bins. If you rent the premises, you will need to contact the managing agent or the property owner to discuss these changes. For each additional bin requested fees & charges apply and are added to your annual waste levy as part of your Council Rates.
Note: Your existing Residual Waste Bin must be 240 litre before you can request an additional Residual Waste Bin (of any size). A maximum of 2 additional bin types is permissable per property. Commercial / Non-Domestic properties are not entitled to additional bins.
To request an additional bin click here
Alternatively, if you have one of the smaller Residual Waste Bins, you can resize to a 120litre or 240 litre bin. Resize My Residual Waste Bin. Click here for relevant fees & charges